Whats your Poison?

If some one was to buy you a bottle of Alcohol what would it be? Mine would be Velvadear vodka. With juice you cant taste a thing....kinda dangerous when you think about it LOL but you guys know what i mean.

Now now this question is for fun ok.

Christine113

Asked by Christine113 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i really like kaluha...reg or french vinnilla. but on a night out besides the kaluha has to be a shot of jager. lol...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Kaluha is good i like Kaluha and milk simple but oh so nice
    Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• have u ever had kaluha and 1/2 and 1/2?? me and dh went to a casinio one time and i asked for my kaluha and it tasted so yummy and a lil diffrent so when i orderd again we watched the bar tender and low and behold kaluha and cream ( 1/2 and 1/2) its really good. more fatning but seeing how i dont have a chance to get out much its ok. just an fyi. :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Huh i never tried that sounds good i shall make that next time i have a party.
    Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Rum drinker Capt Morgans or Cruzan Coconut...shots.... Sambuca!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• tequila for me.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• RUM -preferably Captain Morgan spiced rum or Tattoo
    and Kaluha and vodka so I can have my white russians ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Well as for drinks I love a cosmo, but that doesn't come in a bottle.. So I would say for these nice cold winter months PORT. A good glass of port will warm up the soul.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Do you ever ask questions pertaining to parenting? It seems all you want to talk about is high school behavior. Piercing, drinking, being nasty. WTH? Makes me afraid for your kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Anon :41, there IS life outside your children, and if you haven't realized this yet, I'm sorry. YOUR way isn't the ONLY way to parent.

Christine, my favorite drink would have to be Kijafa, a Danish Cherry Wine. It's hard to fine, though, so I don't get to enjoy it as much as I'd like.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 2:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2010