I have not tried this but have you ever put on a video for your kids to get more TIME sexually with your hubby?

Time is so hard to come by, like last night right before we were going to my little guy woke up and came in our bed and we all fell alseep. What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Ha sure have. There is nothing wrong with it. Just a nice quicky. Nothing to long now LOL. I know some people would clame thats abuse or somthing like that but they are just being a duech bag! LOl
    Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. We have put our DD down for a nap that she didn't really need or want to be able to. You have to have some way of connecting with him and put your needs over the kids for a few minutes.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• No - I would still be afraid that they wouldn't sit for the video and still come up and be knocking on our door. Totally kill the mood! But then I don't ever let my kids sleep in the bed with us either, so we have time.

Answer by missanc at 9:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Yes we have. We know which video's will keep them watching long enough. You have to do what you need to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Ha Ha yep! We have locked ourselves in the kids closet, its big, just for a quickie lol :)
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 10:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My kids know that our bed room is semi-off limits and that they have to have permission to come in. Meaning knock on the door and don't come in unless you are aloud to. We need our own personal space and our bedroom is not a free frawl. I have never had this issue with my kids. They know to stay in their bedroom and play quietly until we come and get them. You have to set boundaries with your kids IMO.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I meant to write allowed to not aloud to***
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Sure, I've done that. I've also claimed to "need' my husband's help to "fix" something in the bathroom, sent the kids out with a large plastic trash bag to collect debris that blows into our yard from the road, handed out 20-word spelling lists to memorize, delegated laundry to fold and asked them to sort Lego Legs from Lego Arms for at least 8 minutes please.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• The Wii works great! Hubby was leaving yesterday and won't be home for a while so we told our boys they could play the wii and I was helping Dad get ready to go. HeHeHe... It makes it a bit more exciting when we're trying to be sneaky about it,lol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I can't wait until ours get old enough to have an attention span long enough to watch more then five minutes...I know my ex and I use to do it sometimes. I mean sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010