Whats you next peircing?

So i have my tounge peirced and of corse my ears but who does not. I am gunna get my Lip peirced and my nipples peirced also i think that will be it. Then its on to tats

So what do you want peirced you nuaghty girls?

Christine113

Asked by Christine113 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did the whole piercing thing years ago. I had a 4g barbell in my tongue, both sides of my lower lip pierced, my labret and belly button. Those are the ones I kept for a long period of time. At one time i had my eyebrow, one of my nipples, and two down south. I am well over that phase and all I have left is one hole in each ear. I have a few tats and would like to get more, but I am almost 30 and there are way more important things to use my money on these days.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Yeah im 25 and i thought it was a good time to start decorating my body lol.

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I had my ears pierced when I was baby and have no plans for any other piercings. I have no tatoos either. I guess I'm not naughty enough. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• LOL LOL I know how you feel all i have done is my tounge. I have no tats yet. all my friend have one or the other or both lol i feel like the odd person out
    Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have wanted my lip peirced for YEARS...but it will never happen. *hubby would have a fit! and since I'm over 40 now...
    still havn't gotten a tattoo yet either!
    I say if you want it -go for it!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Ive got 2 big tats, 2 holes in my tongue and my ears of course. I want to get a piercing down south but I'm terrified! But I still want it :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• LOL my fried has two down there and my other friend wants its done LOL i said you go have fun with that LOL OUCHY
    Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have 3 holes in each ear. I want 2 more in my left. that's it for piercings, but I have several tattoos planned.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 10:54 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have 3 tats and 1 nipple pierced. I've been debating getting the other done and am thinking of getting pierced down there. My hubby is all for it. Figure since I'm done having kids and I'm 36 its my time to have fun.
    jessicazeksmom

Answer by jessicazeksmom at 11:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Been over that for some time. Never would I pierce my face. That to me just does not say quality parenting sitting across from a teacher at conferences. Time to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2010