Isn't it funny how...

Before you have kids it's cute to wear sexy clothes and show off your body, but you have full modesty when it comes to going to the doctor and after you have kids you have no more modesty, but just want to be covered up in public. Am I the only woman who was like this?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 9:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree, before I had kids I really didn't wear too much. Now I'm covered at all times. I even do tank tops and capris in the summer. Before kids I was in daisy dukes and tight v neck cut off tops. Terrible 20s ...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Yes however I have now discovered I simply dont care what others think of my body. I am still a bit overweight mainly in the abdominal areas. I have lost weight prior to being diabetic type 2. So I am proud of my accomplishments now. Just would like to finish it.
    Have a great day!:)
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 9:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Oh I know. I don't even care if I go out in public without my make-up. I want to stay covered up but I could care less how I look anymore which is a sharp difference from when I was younger before I had kids
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:59 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I care but for myself. I put on mascarra and eye liner and do my hair before I leave the house, but for myself not because I care about what others think. As for the doctor, esp the gynie, I so don't care. I mean I scrub down there before I go, but that man has delivered 4 out of 5 of my kids...face it, he has seen waaaay more of me than he probably cares to lol. So why get freaked out about it? Once you have given birth...like being a cornered animal lol, you pretty much just have no shame anymore.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:35 AM on Jan. 4, 2010