email

how do you block someone if they are on yr friends list

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• LIke I said you have to delete them from your list then go to their page and click the block button.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• ok yr not anwering my question
    i said how do i block them
    your not answering me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Click on privacy + settings and then sign in . Choose blocked users from the menu on the left. In the field add the screen name of the person you want to block. You will also be blocked from this person's profile at that time. Couple of things to remember. This person will be blocked from viewing your profile journals, photos and widgets. However this person will still be able to comment on your answers, polls, group posts and anything you post in public areas of the site.
    ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 2:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

•  Also as the PP said it's a good idea to be sure this person is no longer on your friends list. To do this. Click on the My friends link in the Meet Moms tab. Scroll down to the person you want to remove and then click the remove friend link next to the blue send a message button. For questions about how something works at cafemom, stop by and ask.. I'm New Here

ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 2:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2010