Am I the only one that finds this funny?

OK yes some may be telling the truth but..
Isnt it odd when someone comes on here crying about how they cant afford diapers, bills, food, ect and that they dont know what to do.
When someone tells them that they should try to cut back on expenses not need IE the internet , their first response is " OH well we have it because my husband is doing on line school"
Isnt that a bit odd? I mean really?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I see it as the same as those that complain of that and spend 100s of dollars on Iphones and crap, I tell them they should rethink but hey they want to waste money instead of careing for their kids whatever. There loss not mine.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It does not suprise me too much. So much school it done online know of days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• The mother should help by finding a job!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• No I don't think its funny at all. Internet is fairly cheap and people need internet to search for a job and to have communication with the outside world. And what's so wrong with a ladies husband needing it for on-line school? At least he's trying to get an education to find a good job and better himself and his family. A lot of people these days have to work one or 2 jobs and can't take time off work to go to class and can only do it on line. I wish people like you would learn to step in other people's shoes to see how it feels to be broke or how you would feel being a stay at home mom all day with out a phone or internet to talk to anyone or have for emergencies.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:19 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• i say if you need money so bad...quit wasting your time with school and worry about the present. even if you go to school doesnt mean its going to land you a job anywhere
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I'm not seeing the humor here.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• These days, almost everything is connected via being online. It is very prudent to have or be very near a computer. And if the hubby is in school, isn't that a good thing, so they can advance their financial status? I fail to see any humour in this trollish post.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• 1st I am NOT a troll so get down honey your horse it to d@mn high. Im sorry I find it pathetic that people would rather have cafemom and crap then feed their kids. That is why people suck up PA is because they feel entitled. I didnt have Internet for ever it seems. I just got it middle of last year for the 1st time ever. Know why because I took care of my kids instead of wasting money on crap. That is what is wrong with people they feel entitled to crap and people are ok and defending them in it. You people are sick.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2010