The morning show on Sprout...

There is a new girl on there, is she replacing someone else or is she just a new addition? The new years eve show only had Kelly, Shawn, and the new girl. Kevin wasn't there so I didn't know if she was replacing him. He is our favorite host on there, would hate to see him go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Okay i just asked my 5 y/o who is watching it right now lol and she says "the new girl is there for good and the other guy is off" LOL so I dunno I think he left the show and tanisha is his replacement.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• oh no, we've missed it lately with the holidays and so I'm not sure... hate to see any of that cast go!

Anonymous

• That is so crappy, Kevin is my favorite.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Kevin (Kevin Yamada) left the show on December 25, 2009. During his final appearance, he informed viewers that he was moving to the city.

Got that from Wikipedia
    RudeKitiKatt

Answer by RudeKitiKatt at 7:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2010