Is it too early?

Im about 17 weeks pg and i was wondering if its too early to feel the baby kick. I was sitting here playing bingo and all of a sudden felt like a jab in my side.

nikkik526

Asked by nikkik526 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 17 weeks no it is not to early. That is about the time most do start to feel it.
    Just dont freak if you dont always feel it. Drs dont even have you dokick counts til 30 weeks.
    Congrats!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• No it is not at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• You sound like you're right on schedule, 17 weeks isn't too early at all.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 12:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• That's right around the time that i started to feel it. Congrats on your little one!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Have you signed up for babycenter.com updates?

I am 19 weeks and my image of "what your baby looks like this week" made me go "OMG! No wonder I'm getting beat up from the inside!"

Squashed. Check out the images or any others you can find online and you'll see how much stretching and growing you are in store for feeling.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• no what baby is this for you I started feeling mine at lile 13 or 14 weeks this time around this is my second pregnancy
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• aubrees mommie-- this is my first.
    nikkik526

Answer by nikkik526 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• No, that's about the normal time. Although it wouldn't be a jab in your side. The first movements would be at the very bottom of your abdomon, near the pelvic area..... the baby is big enough to reach your side yet.......
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2010