What was your Child's Favorite Movies?

What was your Child's Favorite Movie's when they were younger (Ages 1-3)???

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 11:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Amything with dogs in it - 101 Dalmations, Lady & theTramp, Balto, Napoleon (real dog with voice-overs - cute, but gets very annoying)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Right now, my 2 1/2 year-old loves Kung Fu Panda, Finding Nemo, and Tinkerbell.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My son loved Sleeping Beauty. He knew the colors of everyone's clothes and the plot line.

Another son liked ET. He is 30 now and we went and saw it on his 3rd birthday when it came out in 1982. Speilberg said it would never be on videotape or TV. It wasn't for a long time.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:59 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My sons loved the Land Before Time movies. They would get up and dance to every song and they all had their favorite dinosaur. They are 16 and 18 years old, and now, it's all car chases and explosions. i miss the good old days.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• oh yes...land before time!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My babies are 2 and 3 and they love Toy Story, Monsters Inc., and Beauty and the Beast.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• both my kids are 3 1/2 and 5. So they still like the same movies. Toy story, cinderella, Snow white, tinkerbell movies, 101 dallmations. Monsters inc, little mermaid, sleeping beauty.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• when my kids were like 1-2 they loved the baby einstien movies. Then from like 3 up it went into disney movies that had a lot of action. When my oldest son was little his favorite was Sinbad. My DD liked things with lots of colors and my recently turned 4 year old DS loves the Harry Potter movies cause there is always so much going on in them.
    lrkasper

Answer by lrkasper at 1:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2010