What is the weirdest thing that you eat?

Mine is probably Green olive sandwiches with mayo and black pepper - totally grosses my DH out! Love them!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 12:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like mashed potatoes with corn, green olives, and BBQ sauce all mixed together. My husband thinks I am beyond weird. Maybe you do too. I don't care. I love it!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Well I have a sensitive stomach but LOL I eat mayo with fries. My husband thinks it is gross.
    The weirdest thing I have seen though Is my brothers sandwichs.
    He puts PB, jelly, mayo, onions, chips, turkey, cheese, and ketchup on white bread... GAG
    HE has done it since he was about 10
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Banana and mayo, on white bread. Hubby doesn't understand!
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I do mayo and ketchup with fries, also.
    acollins09

• Ketchup on scrambled eggs...Mmmmmmmmm
    Anonymous

• I dip hot dog buns in honey mustard or I eat celery with Ice cream. My kid likes mac and cheese dipped in ketchup.....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• We eat tofu, which some people think is weird

Answer by rkoloms at 12:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I started doing the mayo on fries when we were stationed in Germany, it's fairly big over there. Partly I think cuz the german made ketchup is really nasty.

I think what most people would think is the strangest is something my mom use to fix my sister and I. Take peanut butter, mashed banana and marshmallow cream, put it between your bread, butter the outside and then grill it. If you try this...be really careful...the marshmallow will ooze out and burn easily...it's also REALLY hot for a bit...don't burn yourself.
    I made one once and I though my ex was going to vomit watching me eat it. Oh yeah....it's also good if you add some cooked bacon to it. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I love peanut butter and pickles, also peanut butter and Lay's bbq chips. yummy!
    IWantLotsOfKids

Answer by IWantLotsOfKids at 12:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• In Italy so many people eat fries with mayo instead of ketchup. So odd to me. They also eat horse meat. I once saw someone eat a live little shrimp still moving at the ocean and she shoved it down her throat. It was tiny but gross.....................
    Anonymous