Question for divorced Moms...

If you were married for a long time(say 5 or more years) and recently fallen in love again,is it the same feeling as when you were younger or is it different?
I am a married woman(14 years) I have gained a lot of life experience and was just thinking about what it would be like. Don't have any plans of divorce but curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• was with my abuser (ex) for 7 years, married for 3. was never "in love" with him, but at some point rather early on, did care for him.

as a young girl i fell very hard for someone who i believed i would never have the opportunity to be with, i have never had a day go by that he has not been in my thoughts- he truly was my first love. as chance would have it, here we are, better than 13 years later, our marriages failed- and finally found the comfort with one another that we had so long ago lost touch with.

is it different? yes, and no... I am still in love with the same man, and now have the opportunity to explore life with him.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• you habve to much time on your hands. you hope you meet the love of your life cause obviously first time around it did no work
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Thanks morit,for telling me I have to much time on my hands,It almost never happens! You are right!
    I am curious~I guess some ppl don't think about things like that. I love my dh and I am not looking for somebody else~I am just curious.
    Anonymous

• mirit.rose~ why so snarky? did someone pee in your cornflakes this morning?

wow.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Obby,I think it great that you reconnceted w/your lost love.
    I am sorry you went through the abuse:(
    Anonymous