Why are ALL of YOU neglecting your kids and familys?

No this is not directed at any one imparticular...but I was wondering if any of you ever think this when reading on cm? Like some moms are on here CONSTANTLY and some are just pregnant and some have kids...but those with kids..who is watching them, feeding them ect all day? Same for husbands ect...you cant spend time with your husbands if you are online all day.................jw....do you neglect your kids? Do you think people online are neglecting their kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm on while my son is at school and my husband is at work.No one is being abused here!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• some of them, most definitely... lol I wonder the same too. but since I'm also one of the ones you'll see regular responses from, well- you decide.

the lappy sits on the counter during the day while I clean, cook, fold laundry, do dishes, etc. so its nothing to lean over and take 30 seconds to respond.
    what bugs me are those who sit and play games on SN sites all day- stupid effing games! omg.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• im only on when my baby is napping and husband is at work
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• well right now my daughter is sitting next to me and we are coloring and i am paying bills and checking out CM lol so I am pretty sure my daughter is just fine. My boys are at school and in 2 hours when my daughter goes to school I dont think it will be an issue.

I get online for 10 minutes at a time during other parts of the day normally between loads of laundry, i check in on CM when i check email (dh emails me several times a day). Any other time I am online my kids are asleep.

I think it can be a problem, I know plenty of people who are so into online gaming that they forget they have families so I can see how they could neglect the kids but honestly if the kids are gone or you are able to visually keep track of them while on the computer it isnt a big deal.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• DH is at a friends house helping him work on his truck....stepboys are taking a nap....and where are YOUR kids and/or family while you're pointing your finger at other people??
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• How exactly do you know that they are on constantly. Like I have my thing signed in all the time but that doesn't mean I am on it. I'll leave myself logged in on laptop all the time, I hate having to put my email and pword in all the time. Maybe some women have children that are all in school till 4 or 5 and their husbands work till dinner. You don't know what their situation is or how their lifestyles is... so who cares? its their business. I take time outta my day to sit down and answer some questions or check my email or chat with some friends i don't get to see often. So I'm checkin my mail on here and i get off for a hour or so and forget to log off, women on here are going to think i'm neglecting my kids? They are going to assume I'm on here. How do you know women are constantly on here? You watch their profiles or what?
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 12:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have a 6 year old at school, and Im pregnant. My kids and dh are gone.............OP
    Anonymous

• OP...Im talking about the moms that seem to reply to every single post every day..................
    Anonymous

• I'm not on here much, I get on here usually when my son is sleeping or when SO is here too. But sometimes I will get on here for just a few minutes while my son watches his your baby can read dvd's (the tv is in the same room with the computer). I think there is a big difference in getting on here a little bit at a time and staying on all day/
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Wow!  Judgemental much?  Do you know the circumstances of everyone on cm?  How about their time zone?  While you are online in the morning it could be evening for someone else.  Ever think about that?  I didn't think so.  Ever think about the fact that not every mom has an infant or toddler?  Some of us have teenagers and others have grown children with families of their own.   

Worry about your own children and marriage instead of critiquing others.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2010