What's the 1 thing you absoutly HATE that you children do?

Mine is, my 17 month old throws her head back or forward real hard and headbutts me in the face and it hurts soooo bad! She's busted my lip before, gave me a big knot on my forehead and one time I thought she broke my nose 'cause it was bleeding and hurt real bad. Your turn, what's the 1 thing your child does that you hate?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 1:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Miss the potty. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 1:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• One "thing" There are so many things that my kids do that I hate.
    The #1 thing that they do is fight. It drives me crazy! It's almost like a pass time for them.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I dont like a lot of things they do lol. i get annoyed quickly by people and by them.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• the fighting.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Mine is the same as momthruivf. Fighting drives me up the friggin WALL. They argue just to hear themselves talk, I think. Or they're trying to bounce on my one last nerve.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Not listen. As if at that moment they have NO understanding of the english language.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My son is 2 and I don't like when he whines.. but it was such a hard beginning, that I really LOVE this age/stage so much!!! so must easier for us than the infant stage!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• when he acts like a sissy or a fraidy cat
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• lol my daughter used to head butt me too. Still does sometimes. She's 2. But uhm...what drives me crazy is when I tell my daughter NO to something...or she gets a time out for doing something wrong...she SCREAMS and WHINES for GRAMMIE!! Drives me up a wall...cuz my mother spoils her to death and I could kill her for it lol. And my son, he's almost 7 months old...he isn't that bad...but I hate when he climbs up and is standing at the table our tv is on and he starts pulling at the wires, and EVERYTHING up there!! He's too little to be starting this already!! lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My 8 year old: When he tries to negotiate everything. From 5 more minutes of playtime to getting a treat.

My almost two year old: Seeming to find all the things she shouldn't have.
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 2:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2010