Has your child ever shocked you w/a creative dirty word?

Mine has. He blurted out a word combo that even I had never heared before! fu** as*! I was mortified since he is only five AND I know I have never said that before or even heared someone say that before HIM!
What is the world coming to ? My dh and I asked where go it from and he made something up. Now he keeps blurting it out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• My oldest keep using "chicken nuggets" at times I'd normally cuss. Like if she burns herself "chicken nuggets!", if she spills something "chicken nuggets!". Pisses me off and I've been threatening to pop her on the mouth if she doesn't knock it off. She knows what cussing is and what pretty much all swear words are, and has used a couple (I was oddly proud of her when she properly used s***, as in "that farmer's spreading shit on his corn ground", and I gave her permission to use that word in that way), but ugh, her "chicken nuggets" is driving me nuts!
    Anonymous

• Mine's two, so nothing too creative. But our neighbor has a salor mouth and G**D** is between every noun in all of his sentences. I was surprised when my daughter threw down her toy and in a mad voice said G**D****! It was proper use of the word, at least! The rest of the neighbors are very good about watching their mouth, but I just have to keep distance form this one until she can understand better when to use words what "bad words' and all that. She's learning, though.
    Anonymous

• Ha ha. My grandpa taught me to say shit after someone said chicken. My mom wasn't too thrilled. LOL!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• yeah- my dd came in a couple weeks ago just before winter break and said that her brother was driving her "nuckin futs!"... that was a soap the mouth incident. lol

the first (and last) time she swore was when she was 4, fell off of her bike and said "g*d d**n, that hurt like hell!!!" i was impressed that she knew how to properly use them in the correct context. lol she didn't get punished for that one.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My son is 3 and was playing the tub. I was on my comp less that 10 feet away from the tub. (My bathroom is in my bedroom). I kept hearing him muttering so I went to see what was up. Well he didn't notice me and kept doing what he was doing...

He was trying to make a guy fit into his car and when it wouldn't he'd mutter "Dammit" and try another way....

I just left him alone.

Today though he flipped my husband and me off. He was trying to count.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2010