how late have you been and not been pregnant

Im almost 3 weeks late when i was 10 days late I took a test and it came back neg. Should I take a nother ?

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 2:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have been a month late before and not been pregnant.
    I would take another one just to be sure.
    Also know that pregnancy is not the only reason for missed or messed up periods. So if you get another neg Id call your dr and have them look at you .
    Good luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I would take another test if I were you. But it could be something else. I used to go 6 or 7 months without having a period and I wasn't pregnant, but if you aren't pregnant you should go to your obgyn and get checked it could be a deeper problem.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have been like 2 or 3 months late and not been pregnant. But, I've never had regular periods or even heavy periods. In fact, I haven't even had a period in 2 and 1/2 years.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I've skipped periods completely and not been pregnant - can't get pregnant if you're not having sex, like me, I seriously would be a month late and wouldn't have had sex for months, there was no way possible for me to be pregnant and I'd totally skip. Just started it a little over a year ago, I'm up to 3 weeks late every month anymore. Oh - I guess once I went longer, but I'd had 2 major abdominal surgeries and the surgeon said it wasn't abnormal to be late - I was 7 weeks late - missed one and 3 weeks late with the next, that was 2 years ago, then I was normal til a year ago.
    Anonymous

• I am now almost 4 weeks late, all HPT's are Neg. Just keep testing and go to the dr. Good luck, I know what you are going thru.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2010