What could be causing this?

One night my dh and I had sex it was great then the next night I wasn't into it I mean I was but my vag. wasn't...aarrgg!
Then the next day my inner vag. felt a tad itchy....aarrgg! I wash it and put some hydrocortizone (just a dab on the inner lips) it helped but I still feel alittle itch. I should be starting my period any day now could this be it?
We don't mess around with no one but ourselves so there is no cheating going on...so what are your thoughts.
Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Health

• It's possible that you have a yeast infection. Since you aren't sure what it is you should probably get checked by a doctor.

Answer by Bmat at 2:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Yeast happens, it sucks~!
    Anonymous

• Women can get yeast infections from their diet..most women are unaware that simply eating ONE mushroom can be the cause of a yeast infection. Google it.
    Anonymous

• http://www.truestarhealth.com/members/cm_archives14ML3P1A8.html
    Anonymous

• Antibiotics can also cause yeast infections.
    Anonymous

• It could be several things. I'd go to my ob and find out. I had itching and burning and turns out I had a latex allergy.
    Anonymous