What airlines do you use to travel?

I need some good deals too. I live in Texas

Thank You!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dont know any deals but we fly on Us Airways free
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• You can go to orbitz they usually have the best deals.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• check www.iflyswa.com and www.expedia.com

after checking expedia, check the individual airlines for better deals.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• bestfares.com
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• none. i don't do airports. Love to fly but not stand in line and have my undies looked through. I know it is necessary in this day and age so that is why I either drive or take the Greyhound bus. i love the bus rides. I get to see the scenery instead of drive through it
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I always try to book our flights on American Airlines b/c its the only airline that I haven't had a terrible experience with. I live in Dallas and American usually has the most non-stop flights from here. American also has a main hub here as well, so you can get a lot of flight choices. Also, look into Southwest if you are flying in-state or close by. They also have a main hub here, but I think they have a deal w/ American where they can only fly to states that touch Texas, so no non-stop. Not sure of the details on that.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• We fly 2-3 times a year. We almost always use American because we have frequent flier miles on our credit card with them. I have almost always had a good trip with them. For short trips we have used Southwest, good service, nice employees, the boarding proceedures are a pain. We have LOVED our trips on Jet Blue and if the dates and times worked we have opted to use them from coast to coast instead of using American.
    Anonymous

• Last time we flew, we flew U.S. air. We had one layover each way. Our flights always landed early and we didn't have any problems at all.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Southwest!
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 11:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2010