Why doesn't my dog want to go into her house anymore?

She has a dog house that she has used for along time but where the house is gets flooded so I put afew bricks under her house to raise it up from the rain as time went by some how her weight eventually made her bottom of her home to cave in alittle which caused it to crack I did not know this until I was cleaning the yard so I then started to make it alittle more comfy...so I thought :/
I replaced the bricks again and tried to level it out and placed some old carpet in her house...(it is cold here in Texas for the time being). Anyway you would think she would have been appreciative she'd rather pull out the carpet and lay/sleep outside on the concrete. I have already checked for wasp hives...thank God nothing. Why doesn't she want to go inside anymore...strange?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pets

• She no longer trusts the house. She trusts the rug. She could have gotten a splinter or fallen through a little. Might be time for a new house.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2010