More BO during pregnancy? just curious

Does anyone else have much worse body odor while pregnant? I do wear deodorant/antiperspirant but i usually put it on after i get dressed and all. well now if i wait until then my armpits already smell so bad! i remember being really smelly post partum with my son but i can't remember if i had the bad BO while pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't recall the BO while I was pregnant, but I remember sweating like a pig constantly. I didn't know where it came from all of the sudden. I was always overheated and I am generally a cold person. So, with all your hormones changing I am sure pregnancy can trigger it. You might also want to change your deoderant. Your body gets used to certain chemicals and smells that are put on it. It doesn't have to be a special deoderant, just change brands. I know it worked for me with the sweating.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 2:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• yes...use the secret clinical every night before you go to bed, it helped me alot...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It's Crazy Hormones You may have to switch around to find one that works on you when you are pregnant, I have had to do this for Deo( Kiss My Face Brand and also The Crystal Rock both have worked) and also find a Toothpaste that doesn't make me nauseous.
    Anonymous