Ok, did you hear about the woman that tattooed her kids? I just heard a bit...if you know, tell me more!

How old were the kids, what did she tattoo on them....and from what I gathered...they were talking PERMANENT tattoos right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Another brilliant American mom. Shall we give her an award? What is wrooooong with people?
    Anonymous

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• OH MY GOSH seriously! It is amazing these ignorant people can walk upright and speak in sentances!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• They are in the area where the guy at a crematorium stacked corpses and hid them away and didn't ever cremate them lives. @@ And a teen had a baby which inspired her Mom to put the baby in a shoe box and toss it off the side of a road. Really supid,immoral p[eople. Now this Tattoo thing is just another example of the morons with low IQ's and such. It should e illegal for people like that to breed.
    Anonymous

• OK I'll probably get blasted for this but how is this any worse then parents who allow supervised drinking at their house for their kids & their friends? Parents who decide multiple piercings are ok. Including for infants. Yes they shouldn't have done it but neither should they be crudified for it. Look at the ages10 - 17. These kids were more then old enough to say no way mom & dad. I know of kids that decided they wanted a tatoo and since they weren't allowed got on the net and gave theirselves one. They turned out horrible and got infections! At least this way it was a small one and something that wasn't totally screwed up.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• what about the mom that tattooed the little dots on her four indenticles kid's toe. they each had a different dot on their toe so they wouldn't get mixed up. was that so wrong?
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I haven't read the above article, but I did see it on the news this morning. Apparently she "tattooed" little crosses on their hands. According to the woman, though, she only used the ink to draw them on and never actually penetrated the skin. She said that they would wear off in a few weeks. I guess we will see.

I do agree with baconbits. What is the difference? At my church there is a family whose 5 year old sun has both ears pierced with those huge spacers in them. I think those parents have pretty much limited their child's options before he even has a chance to know he has options. Tiny little crosses are a lot less vulgar.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Okay the article says that its illegal to tattoo someone with out a license. Well they broke the law and need to own it. I don't know the details of their laws in Georgia... I thought if they gave parental consent a child under 18 could be tattooed. I don't see how this would be different (as in child abuse) unless it was done in a cruel manner... like a nasty needle and a jumbo sharpy.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I think it was a bonehead thing for the parents to do, but it shouldn't be labeled as child abuse. In the article, the mom said that if she would have known it was illegal, she would NOT have done it. Call me gullible, but I kinda believe that. There are a lot of laws on the books in every state that are just plain stupid, (and don't apply to the way we live today) that 99% of us are unaware of, so it is believable to me that people don't know all the ins and outs legally about tattooing. And face it, some people just really like tattoos. (don't know why, but they do...) It is not the end of the world.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Tattooing should only been done by someone who is licensed, has the proper equipment and a sterile workspace. That mom did a very stupid thing.
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 10:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010