Would you have more respect for a woman who was an escort and thus able to care for her family, or a woman who cared for her family by taking public assistance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• What is with the PA questions?
    I have a certain amount of respect for both.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• ditto.I think if your priority is the kiddos than that is what matters.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 2:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• If the escort isn't having sex, I see no problem with it at all. But the same with PA. Either way, no issue.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• An escort is an illegal job. It is a high class prostitute that's all. So saying that. I have more respect for a woemn on PA.

Answer by louise2 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Prostitution is a perfectly legal option in some states.
    It's up to the woman to decide, prostitution is just another job.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 2:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I would have more respect for a woman who worked for her money and that does not include prostitution.
    Anonymous

• A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do... so what if the person was being an escort AND was on public assistance...bc public assistance only does so much. Just bc someone has public assitance doesn't mean they aren't still struggling. But i have respect for both. Period. For those of you who seem to judge someone bc of their job, you should be ashamed. seriously. as long as that escort isn't having sex with your husband or a child of yours ( if older ) then why would you not have respect for her? Do you really think most women that do sell their body for money are proud of it? I bet most of them aren't. So its not like they aer doing it for fun... not saying all are like that, but i bet most of them would rather have a regular 9-5. And do you really think either of those kinds of women would care if you had respect for them? lol. seriously. do you think they have any respect for you by having such a dumb out look?
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 3:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Who said the woman taking PA is not a prostitute also? It happens more often than not.
    Anonymous

• I have more respect for women who keep their legs closed until they are educated, have a career and are in a long term marriage then have children. We all make choices that either help our lives or make them worse and some need to make better choices. If you have 4 baby daddies and are on welfare at some point you made some really bad choices and no one but yourself to blame for the spot you are in. Those moms owe it to their kids to get an education and think about their kids before they even have them. Too many whores out there that worry about getting laid than the kids that might come from that.
    Anonymous

• I dont think anyone is saying there is a problem with PA!!! I think it's the mentality i would rather get on PA then get a job is the shit that sucks. There is so many people who need PA and have damn good reasons for needing it. There are many woman who are on PA and who work. The judgement is for the people who are comfortable on it and see it as added income or a free ride. Who plan thier children knowing they will need MA and get negligently get pregnant while on PA.
    It's not a bad thing unless your using it for the wrong reasons.
    PhatAttack

Answer by PhatAttack at 3:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2010