So what happens if you don't spend the whole amount on a food stamp card?

Does the left over amount roll over into next months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes you get to keep every penny, dollar cent that you don't spend. It just adds on to the next mths.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 3:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• yes the left over rolls over to the next month!!
    brandy2186

Answer by brandy2186 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Yes; it rolls over.
    Anonymous

• yes, rolls over but only for 60 days then they put a hold on any benefits that were not spent in that timeframe. After that then you have to contact the worker and she has to manually go in and resend the benefits. At no use by I believe 90 days the benefits are forfitted bck to the county.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• You have extra money left over the next month to buy steak & seafood with just to piss everyone else off!
    Anonymous

• lmao anon :35. and i don't get pa.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• shut up anon
    people get mad because there are some that work their butts off and still cant get help so they go hungry for working hard.
    Maybe if people kept certain things private like they should be then you wouldnt have so many bashers
    Anonymous

• "Maybe if people kept certain things private like they should be then you wouldnt have so many bashers"

Maybe if people minded their own business and kept their noses out of others shopping carts it would never come up in the first place. I've never in my life paid attention to what someone else was buying or how they paid for it. Never. I'm too busy doing my own shopping and keeping an eye on my kids to be bothered with what other shoppers are doing. It wasn't until I came to CM's Q&A section that I found out so many people were paying attention to and were so pissed off by what was in someone else's cart.

Life isn't fair; anyone who told you it was lied. Deal with it; suck up the hard times and work thru them; if someone else is getting a free ride; be content in the knowledge that you wouldn't stoop to their level and feel good about yourself rather than spend your time tearing others down.
    Anonymous

• MAybe if you keep your mouth shut on how you pay noone would care that you buy junk food
    Anonymous

• 5:00 PM by: Anonymous "MAybe if you keep your mouth shut on how you pay noone would care that you buy junk food"

I don't need to keep my mouth shut; I pay cash for my food. That still doesn't mean I give a flying rats ass what is in someone else's shopping cart or what they're using to pay for it with.
    Anonymous