Somethings Not Right

Ok I had a pregnancy scare a few months ago my stomach felt like I was pregnant and I was very emotional but all the tests I took said I wasnt so I left it at at well its about 3 months later or so and for the past three nights now I've felt like there is somethings kicking in there.. Am I crazy? Can you think your pregnant enough to actually feel kicks.. I would have past it off aas gas but it's been 3 nights in s row around about the same time everyday.. I'm using Birthcontrol I have a Mirena which I havent had any problems with in the last year and a half I've had it... I just want some other peoples thoughts on if I'm just crazy or if this is something I should go see a doctor about

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take a test to ease your mind before you go see a doctor
    Anonymous

• I already did and it said no.. Thats why I think I'm crazy
    Anonymous

• I have the mirena and there has been a couple of times that your situation has happened to me. I don't know why it has happens but your not alone. The doctor couldn't explain it either.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2010