Do you admit when you're wrong? Or do you soldier on and try to bluster your way through?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I am wrong then I admit it. I think it's great for teaching children a good lesson. It also think it's the right thing to do

Answer by admckenzie at 3:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I do admit when I am wrong. The bigger person always admits when they are wrong.
    SonyaLudwig

Answer by SonyaLudwig at 3:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I don't like to admit when I'm wrong because hubby makes such a big deal about it.
    Anonymous

• I always admit when I'm wrong, but you can bet that if I know I'm right, I'll fight tooth and nail to prove it.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 3:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• if its something important, I'll admit I'm wrong. But I'll put up a fight to defend what I know is right!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• If I know I am right I will put up a fight, but if I am worng I will admit it.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2010