Am I the only one who can't remember the last time i was really, truly happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i can remember the last time i was truly happy. it was this morning when i was sitting next to my so and had our son in my arms. my so was playing with our son and it made me so happy because im grateful for the great life i have. its not perfect and everybody has problems. but to me the little things are the things that matter the most.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I can remember the last time I was truly happy, b/c it is right now. My boyfriend is on his way home to me, and my Christmas present from him (a stand mixer) got here today. I am in such bliss right now that it's not even funny. I'm sorry that you're having trouble with that right now. I hope something makes you truly happy soon.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• no your not.

you can message me if you want. we can talk.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• No, I wonder if I'm truly happy all the time. I love my daughter and wouldn't change her, but I'm not in love with my SO anymore. I love him and he's a great man, but I'm not sexually attracted anymore. I still go through the motions for sex, but I'm not into it. I don't cheat or anything like that, so that's not an issue. I guess the fact is, is that I want my daughter to grow up with her mommy and daddy in the same house. So I stay, even though I don't have butterflies in my stomach when I see him. Truth is, he's gained like 30lbs since we met and he wasn't super thin to begin with. So, also I know I can't just leave him because he's gained weight. I do want him to lose it and that could change everything between us, all while making him much healthier. I am putting him on a diet this year and myself also, because I could lose 10lbs. So I'm not bursting at the seams in love, but we get along well with one another.
    Anonymous

• trust me your are not alone, pm me if you want to talk....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have a hard time remembering a time I was happy. I know there was one.. and I know when it was.. but it was so long ago that recalling it is difficult. It also makes me feel worse to actually try to think of it because I know I will never be there again.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Please contact your health care provider for a referral to a mental health specialist. You need to relearn how to see the joy in life.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2010