Do you *really* know the answer?

Or did someone tell you someone something and you assumed it was true? Or maybe it only applies to your situation?

I'm just tried of seeing misleading information in response to questions. Take a minute before responding to verify you information before spreading it.

I would hope anyone asking the question would do the same before relying on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always try to present more than just my own opinion in answers. I don't give out information that is just an assumption, everything I say can be backed up by research, personal experience, or something of the sort. I also try very hard to make sure my information is accurate and complete. I hope that people recognize that when reading my responses.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• The questions I ask on here are usually more about feelings or family type stuff. Questions about my kid, well that's usually for ideas or suggestions. Any question that has a definite answer one way or another, well, no need to ask on cafemom.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• it is challenging to load these teeny boxes with scientific data. Often, a mom will contact me directly with questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• If I am answering with opinion only I say so. But if I am using facts that I believe to be true from my own brain not from what someone posted above me.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2010