When do you normally start "nesting"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is no normal. Some do some dont. It is not an indicator that you will go in to labor. With my first I was more full of energy the whole last trimester. with my second nothing

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• i didn't nest. :)
    Anonymous

• I didn't. When I wend into labor (at 2 am), my husband was mopping the floors..

Answer by rkoloms at 4:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Sorry, went

Answer by rkoloms at 4:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It's different for everyone.
    I never did.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I did not nest with my first two but this one I just have this unexplainable urge to have everything clean, put away and ready even though I'm not due for awhile. It started when I was about 32 weeks!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It can start months before you're due or shortly before. I don't remember with my first, but with my second I started nesting like crazy and he was born within a week. But like the other moms above said, it's not an indicator of anything really.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Was the last month with my second pregnancy and this is my third..Im 18 weeks in and it has started.
    croneasm

Answer by croneasm at 8:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2010