Say something or let it go?

My S/O and I live together and have been doing so for about 2 months now and everything has gone pretty well I think.Well about 2 weeks after my moving in I was trying to help him find something in some cabinets next to his bed and he warned me that he had a pair of ladies panties that belong to his ex and he threw them away and I asked him if there were anymore laying around I should know about and he said NO.Well I left it alone I mean boys will be boys and all but today I'm havinga real hard time leaving it alone.I was changing out our matress b/c we just got a new one and I was gonna surprise him by switching them out before he got home,when I took the matress off the bed there was a whole freezer bag of Women Panties even tho he said there were no more,and I know they were from before me and him that part doesnt bother me,it just upsets me that he lied to me.What do u think I should do?PLease help.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he forgot about them. I wouldn't make a big deal about it. I'd put the bag in his underwear drawer.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Say something. You asked and he lied. What else is he lieing about?

Answer by louise2 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I would be very concerned, not because of when he got them, but because he had them period. What kind of guy keeps girls' underwear? Don't you think that's just a little bit kinky?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Ask him about it. If you're planning on building a future together then you need to be able to talk about things. It could be that he forgot about them or he was trying to hide them. You'll nevee know until you ask him.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• you could mention it to him, since he lied, but is it really worth it?

It could just be a kinky thing he has, i dated a guy that was obsessed with feet and had pics of other girls feet. Yes its wierd but nothing more. He could have just been ashamed or afraid you would make him get rid of them. LOL
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• There's a difference in having a pair of panties on the closet floor, or behind the bathroom door that he didn't see before. Maybe he forgot to pick them up and forgot about them. However, this is a whole freezer bag of ladies panties under his mattress. That's not "Ohh whoops thoser are Kelly's." No, that's a little more then that. He either has a fetish, likes to wear them, or has stolen a pair from every exgirlfriend he's had. Either way, you need to talk to him abou it. If you're going to build a future together, then you need to have an open and honest relationship. Communication is the first step.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Well I honestly think he kept them to have something to remember them by even tho thats REALLY WEIRD,an the reason I think that is b/c when I was in the hospital after thanksgiving when I was sick he kept my hospital bracelet and said if anything was to happen hed have somethin to remember me by
    Anonymous

• I think your man is a flaming WEIRDO.. seriel killers keep panties as souvenirs.. normal men dont keep underwear.. I'd watch out. sounds like a freak!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I would forget it but eww kind creepy he had an entire bag full of underwear underneath his mattress whats up with that?
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 5:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Maybe he likes to put them on sometimes?
    Anonymous