Can someone help me with some advice??

First of Hello,I need some advice..i just had my son 6 months ago and ever since then my period has been so crazy and off...i have it usually every month...and last month(December)..i didnt have it..i am freaking out..i took a pregnancy test on the 21st and it came out negative..i dont know what to do..i dont know if it was to early to take it..i am gonna take another one this week to seee what happens..can someone please tell me if they might know what i can do or what it might be?? I am a little scared cause i dont know what to do and i just had my first son and i dont know if i am ready for another one yet..either way i will be happy and love it just as much!

JoshysMomma19

Asked by JoshysMomma19 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you breastfeeding?

Answer by louise2 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Are you breast feeding? Started a birth control within the last 2 months? If so those can easily screw you up.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It's common for periods to be irregular after a baby.
    Especially if you start birth control after you had your son.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• No i am not breastfeeding i only did for the first month when i had him cause i couldnt do it anymore when my csection got infected and i am not on birth control as of now i was in the process of setting up an appointment to get some just where i live you have to call them like 50 times for them to make an appointment!
    JoshysMomma19

Answer by JoshysMomma19 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I am going through the same thing i had my son almost five and a half months ago and i had my period in october and november and nothing in December and i took a pregnancy test on the 28th or 29th and it was negative i asked a question like this on here last night and somebody said that your hormones may not be back to normal yet i kind of found that hard to believe but i guess anything is possible let me know if you find out anything
    rhia1020

Answer by rhia1020 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2010