If you knew you were going to die tomorrow what is the one thing you would do today?

Mend a relationship? Call you husband, hug your children, throw out xyz so no one would have to clean up after you. WRite a list to your baby, kids, big kid?
So from here I want to know why haven't you done these things now? What is holding you back from accomplishing these things TODAY!?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Write a letter to my daughter. Then, stay up all night long with my husband and daughter, eat the fattiest foods and smoke lots and lots of cigarettes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I would simply live my life. Since there are only a couple of ways that I would be certain that death is imminent, and I am not on death row- nor is there a large chunk of rock hurdling its self at the earth... well, I would simply take that "knowledge" with a grain of salt, keep cooking meals, doing laundry, reading to my kids, making love to my SO, and cursing in the morning when I stub my toe on the way to the bathroom.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I would remind my children of their strengths and goodness that they've come through hardtimes with plus what they've been blessed with separately. Selfesteem in kids acknowledged as good from a parent is sooooo important.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• OH this is too sad MMMegan! I would make a short video of myself to leave for my kids and spend the rest of the day lounging with them.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I didn't mean it to be sad. I am sorry 3gigglemonsters! My thinking is for us to remember to do those things that are very important to do as if were it were emanate. Like if you have hurt some body- mend it. Or if you have been harsh with your kids fix it now. I want to know how much fuller you can live your life now! Sorry honey. REally not a sad post.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Id write individual letters to my sons and my husband.

Id write a joint letter to my mother, father(although Id email his so it would really be individual), and my grandmother and sisters.

Any left over evening would be spent hanging with my sons and husband and having one final night of passion with my husband.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2010