Is there any middle ground here? This is so upsetting!

Every time I buy cookie dough I buy chopped pecans to roll the dough in before I bake it. I buy that pre-made Nestle dough that's already formed in 20 cookies. But my 2 kids and husband hate nuts. So it's either nuts- or no nuts! What can we do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you serious? Roll half the dough with nuts and the other half without. OR since your out numbered leave the nuts out.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• yes like armywife2009101 said
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• np! Buy 2 rolls of cookie dough and make one with nuts and one without. Think of the bright side.......................if they won't eat nuts then you'll get a whole package of cookies! Yum!
    Anonymous

• Do 5 cookies with nuts for yourself, and the rest without for the rest of the family. No brainer, really.
    Anonymous

• Do both.  What's the big deal?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• LOL omg.. this is funny. Um bake your own cookies instead of buying them so you waste less money. If not then buy two rolls but your gonna spend more on two nestle rolls then making your own.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Oh the cookie dilema! Cut the roll in half and then roll in nuts.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• *roll your half in nuts
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2010