Possibly a stupid question...I have a mixed baby. Should I get his hair cut at a black barbershop or one that does white hair?

Are barbers trained to do all hair types? I don't know, this is my first baby so I haven't experienced this before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It shouldn't matter for a hair cut. Some sepcialize in doing certain styles, but a hair cut is just a hiar cut and the texutre shouldn't matter much. Biracial people normally don't have hair that is black anyways. They grade of hair can range but generally has a looser curl which some other races have that arent' black so take them to any place you feel comfortable.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• LOL it doesn't matter where you take him, anyone can do it.
    That is a funny question LOL
    Anonymous

• Wait til you know what type of hair he's going to have. If it's more like typical AA hair, then a barbershop, if it's more like typical caucasion hair, then a salon. But if you're in a fairly diverse area, most salons should be able to help you out no matter what his hair ends up being like.
    Anonymous

• I don't mean to be funny, I really just didn't know
    Anonymous

• if you are wanting to have his hair braided then i would take him to the black barbershop
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• All you need is someone that knows how to cut hair.
    Anonymous

^^^ this^^^

Anonymous

• it depends on how you want it cut. try them both. most barbers are trained for all types of hair.
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 6:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2010