my 3 year old still wakes up during the night

My 3 year old son won't sleep through the night he wakes up about 3 to 5 time every night i also have a month old baby that wakes up for a feed every 3 hours and when i'm feeding my 3 year old wakes up for a drink and a nappy change or even a cuddle but it's hard to do any of them when i'm feeding i'm running out of ideas to reduce the time of waking up so many times please help.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I know the feeling! I had a 2 year old and a brand new baby. My 2 year old was waking up and then waking the baby up.I tried EVERYTHING i could. So I bought her a little tv and put it in her room. It runs all night long..I did feel bad at 1st.But then I realized I had to do something or I was never gonna sleep. but she wont come in my room anymore..she will just get her water and go back to bed..
    Anonymous

• maybe make sure the 3 y o is not sleeping too much during the day--one nap a day should be good--also could be 3 y o is just wanting momy's attention. would try to plan some alone time. good luck you must be exhausted.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2010