My month old is having trouble......

My month old is having trouble pooing and is running out of ideas what to give him at this age.. can any one help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• tummy rubs - bicycle move and push (and hold) one leg to the opposite side then the other leg.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It is not unusual for a breastfed baby to go more than a week without a bowel movement

Answer by rkoloms at 5:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It's normal for breastfed babies to go one or more weeks in between bowel movements. DD goes about twice a week.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 6:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• i gave my son watered down apple juice.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• you should call your doctor first, babies should poo lol. warm prune juice will produce a bowel movement within hours. but the best advice i ever got was call the doctor they should be aware of anything going on with a baby that young. good luck, and don't be afraid to call the doctor (mine knows my voice lol).
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• If baby is breastfed it's all good. If formula fed the iron could be too much for the baby. How do you know he/sheh is having trouble? How long between movements???
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 11:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2010