Quick I need help!!!

Ok so my fiance is at work and will be home in just about 3 short hours. We've been having a lot of trouble lately and had a huge fight today...I'd like to work on our relationship tonight. I plan on trying to put the baby to bed efore he gets home and setting up candels and things in our bedroom... I know for sure we will end up playing "Discover your Lover" a sexy board game we have....but I need some little things or games to play first....like to give us a chance to talk and focus in on our relationship....any ideas or games or tips would be greatly appreciated...Hit me with ALL your ideas! Thanks for the help in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Meet him at the door with a glass of wine or a beer, dressed in your sexiest nightie and just go from there!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2010