will YOU be my friend?

kinda new here on cafemom (long story)... live a very busy, private, secluded type life but i promise i will KIT and try to be a friend back. i love to see how others are doing and like for people to check on me from time to time to make sure i am alright too. responses to this question will result in me sending you a friend request :-) i swear i am not trying to sell anything. Just want "friends" to talk to when i am on here.

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i will be your friend. i don't have any friends who have children so it's lonely.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• secluded private life? Are you a celeb or what lol ?
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Sure :o)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Sure :) I know how you feel.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• im with ya on the secluded private life, its much easier to stay private in a small town. i dont know how many times i got brought into someone elses drama when i had nothing to do with it. so i decided all i need was immediate family and online friends who doesnt live in the same town so that way i cant be accused of something i didnt do. i think the best was one day last summer me and my hubby and our kids were in the back yard having a bbq and one of my so called friends called and said i was having sex with my ex at that very moment ...damn i good huh?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I'll be your friend..i dont have many and im new to cafemoms and will also have my 1st child in may..any one who wants to chat just add me as a friend or however we do it on here..you can never have enough pple to talk to!
    omason

Answer by omason at 6:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I'll be your friend! I'm new here too! :)
    zoeygracesmom

Answer by zoeygracesmom at 6:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• yeah just send the friend request
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I will be your friend... I enjoy making new friends.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Why not I guess I have nothing to lose lol.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2010