what might this be?

before i left the hospital with my son my arms and legs didnt feel right i told the nurse about it and she didnt seem concerned well at my six week check up which was actually seven weeks after having my son i told my pcp about it because they had started to hurt horribly she didnt even look at them or anything and now here it is almost five and a half months after having him and they still hurt....and i am tired of telling doctors about it and them not even trying to figure out what it is it is mostly my lower legs all the way to my feet and my lower arms but sometimes it is in the whole arm i really have no idea what it could be or what could be causing it i have tried looking online but i have found nothing any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks

rhia1020

Asked by rhia1020 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Health

• I would say see a chiroprator.
    Anonymous

• You asked your pcp? Did you ask your ob at the checkup, I thought you said so. Look if you didn't have it before, call both the OB and pcp and request they call you back and not the nurse and tell them you need tests or a referral to a new doc. period.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Sounds like an after-effect of an epidural; you may need to see a neurologist

Answer by rkoloms at 6:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• my first thought was see a chiropractor.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2010