Is there a way to tell if I ovulate if.....

See I breastfeed so I haven't had my period yet. I don't want to wean my daughter yet so I don't think my period is coming any time soon. Anyway last month I think I might have ovulated but I'm not sure. I had cramping and the clear, odorless discharge. Is there anyway to track to see without having a period? I do have the clear-blue easy fertility monitor but I know you start tracking on a certain day of your cycle so that makes it hard. Any ideas? We would like to start ttc #2. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Not trying to be rude, please don't take it that way... But I would think the first step would be to stop nursing. I stopped nursing my son around 10 months, he just wasn't interested anymore. He still got breast milk for another 3 months. We are trying for #2 now & he is 31 months old now.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2010