Has anyone ever had a DNA test?? (Maury Povich) "You are not the father"

At your ex/mates/husbands request?? Or knows someone who has??? My cousin is going through that right now, she had a one night stand. Now he's not sure who the father is and he wants her to get a DNA test when the baby is born. I think he's doing the right thing, you know what they say, "Mamas baby daddies maybe"....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maury Povich is trash tv.
    Anonymous

• My SO had a one nighter with a girl and ended up getting her preg. After the baby was ONE she went looking for him, and he (obviously) asked for a test. He's the daddy!!
    Anonymous

• OK and whats your point......
    Anonymous

• "And whats your point "was for anon 6:34
    Anonymous

• My oldest son's dad asked we do one before he would pay me child support. I knew he was the father but he decided to be an ass about it. Yes, he's the daddy! He has the paper proof now & can't deny it. This was long enough ago too that they did an actual blood test instead of the swab thing they do now.
    Anonymous

• i was with my ex for 7 years...he only wanted a dna test to get more time from having to pay child support
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My cousin was on Maury!
    Anonymous

• my son's father requested a DNA test when I filed for child support, My son and I went to a lab and were both swabbed with a cotton swab in the cheek , and when he decided to show up he was swabbed at a lab and the swabs were sent to a lb together, and like I KNEW he was, he is the father.
    Its easy to do, and when in doubt can be a wise decision to avoid future upset
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I paid for my oldest son to have one done this young lady didn't know if he was the father or who was and it turned out that he wasn't thank god for dna he was not ready to be a father at that time and she is all about baby mama drama
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I had to get a dna test n i bought mines for 200 dollars n then sent 150 more i bought it from the DRUG STORE its called identigene it is very easy to do n accurate , it is the sam etest the drs use
    JoJozMami24

Answer by JoJozMami24 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2010