when do/did you start feeling nauseas?

as in how many weeks or months into being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• -1 month!! Seriously I think that I was puking before I was actually pregnant! But that was with my oldest and I puked morning, noon and night till I was six months pregnant. With my second son, it was off and on, nothing major to report and NOTHING like my oldest son...geesh!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 8:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• ah shit. OP here. id say its been about a month since my last period. i had sex once with a condom AND spermicide but have been nauseus for about a week. i gotta get a test ASAP! *praying not pregnant*
    Anonymous

• I had it the 1st month all the way through my 4th ...im 6 months now and starting to get it again!
    KmYMaMa

Answer by KmYMaMa at 8:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I never had any with all 3 pregnancies
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 8:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• well i felt a tiny bit nauseous really early, before i could test. but i wasn't sure. then that went away and my real nausea started around 7 weeks, the vomiting started around 9 weeks and i started feeling better around 11-12 weeks but i still feel nauseous and vomit sometimes at 15 weeks.

Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2010