I am looking for legitimate work at home companies. Anybody know of any good ones?

I live in Omaha, NE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I work at home with Internet CEO moms. I am partnered with a International Wellness Company! I get paid! Let me know when we can set something up!

Danielle Shellhorn
    www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    Email-Thisfamilyrocks@gmail.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have a great home based business. We offer low cost discount plans for healthcare, dental care, ID protection plans and even a plan that helps our members save on daily stuff like shopping and eating out... Check out www.ThisIsAp.com for more information and let me know if you have questions.

You can also check out a list of legit business opps I have put together on my Blog or any other the businesses I have on my website.

Good luck
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• If you are looking for traditional work that pays hourly....visit: http://my.hellohello.net/findingtherightworkathomejobforyou
    for a list of companies that hire individuals to work from home.

If you are looking to own a business that you can work from home...contact me at dcrum@dynamicincomesolutions.org and I will send you more information. Good Luck in your search.
    dcrum2791

Answer by dcrum2791 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I work at home with a completely legitimate company that recently won an award from the BBB so their ethics and integrity! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com for more information. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I love my work at home business - I work for a company that manufactures and distributes environmentally sensitive home and personal care products - NO SELLING, NO INVENTORY, NO BILLING - I just introduce people to this great company and help them to become members - kinda like a online green Costco - the money is wonderful and I am able to be home with my children and enjoy their childhood! Please feel free to contact me through my cafemom mail - there is a very informative webcast that you can view and make your own informed decision if this might be something that would work for you - I can provide you with an access code to view the webcast. Hope to hear from you. Doreen
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have been using a few places over the last 2 years, all free. Earn Money Online is the place to begin

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i work for tupperware and also am about to begin with thirty-one..i love selling.. i am home now and dont get out much so its easy just sellin online too and i also own my own party planning business
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• this is guaranteed to work http://mymoneyfish.com/u/getyoursnow
    Anonymous