What is your typical weekend like? Do you have a set schedule or just relax on weekends?

Lavander

Asked by Lavander at 8:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• saturday is scheduled - Daddy works, oldest has piano, middle has circus school and youngest will be dancing next month.

sunday is our playday.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• No set schedule in our house. We basically relax and do things when they need to be done. We are by no means lazy, but we tend to hang out with each other more and just enjoy being with each other. Might as well do it while we can because before you know it they will be teenagers and want to get far far away from us. LOL
    emdred

Answer by emdred at 8:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• hypermamaz-how old is your eldest child?

emdred-i know, right?
    Lavander

Answer by Lavander at 8:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Sometimes we go to synagogue on Sat. and need to go more often as our oldest will have his bar mitzvah next year.
    Sundays are piano for the older two. Next year the youngest and I will take lessons as well.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My weekends mirror my weekdays. I don't vary the schedule.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• We try to do as little as possible. I sleep late and hubby takes the kiddo on saturdays. After that we bum around, maybe go shoppping or to the park or something. Ocassionally we go out on saturdays. On sundays we go to church, then to my parents for lunch. Normally we make it back home in time to make it to evening service then go home and to bed.

This all changes during deer season when hubby gets up both days at 4am and goes hunting. Then its just like a weekday except he's at the deer woods instead of home. Though sometimes I go to camp with him and spend saturdays four wheelin and cooking for the men.
    Anonymous