wii fit...

Do you have it? Do you use it? Do you like it? Is it worth it?

Thanks! :)

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have it and when I was home I used it all the time and loved it, but since returning to work full time I just don't have the time with DS's schedule.
    Anonymous

• I have it, I used it for about a month then stopped... Just don't have the drive. But if you use it, it is worth it.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have one and yes i use it i just got the wii fit plus upgrade disk. it is so much and the kids think you are playing a game mine pretend to do the work outs with me i use mine monday through friday and i have lost 20 lbs in just over a month.
    lagesse4

Answer by lagesse4 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• a few of my friends have them and LOVE them.

we thought about it but decided not to.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have one and LOOOOOVE IT! its awesome :) so fun.. especially a group of you doing it.. its tooo funny!! For new years i had myself, My husband, my sister, her boyfriend and our 62 year old mother doing it!! we were laughing so hard! and the next day we were ALL sore! totally worth it!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• good question! we are thinking of buying one too.. will read up on this ?? thanks
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have the Wii Fit and just upgraded this weekend to the Wii Fit plus which I like so much better. The Wii fit plus has everything unlocked in the balance games and has tons more games in the new section. I also like the pre set work outs that it has and that you can make and save your own customized work out. I paid 20 for the Wii Fit Plus and to me it was sooo worth it!
    lrkasper

Answer by lrkasper at 12:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2010