SICK AND TIRED of the little drunk ones

Ok I am getting really sick and tired or seeing all the posts where people are like man im so drunk. Yes I know they could be joking, yes I know I have the option to stop viewing the thread, which I end up doing.
But seriously, if you have children at home you should not be up at night getting trashed, having a couple drinks is one thing, but to actually be drunk thats just not right.
Is it a coiencidence (sp) that I have notice this more so with the under 25 age group. Sorry this is more of a rant/rave but i put it on her so i could put annon ONLY so my profile wasnt bashed by a bunch of drunken angry mothers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I haven't seen any of those posts, but that's ridiculous. I'm 23 and I rarely drink... I mean once in a blue moon, not even on most holidays...

These moms are the reason that sober moms (like myself) get a bad name.

Don't they worry that their children will wake in the middle of the night and they won't be able to take care of them??

PS- Drinking does not make you cool... In fact, binge drinking is reckless and disgusting ESPECIALLY if children are nearby.

Sorry for ranting... =(
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 9:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I agree with you anon...they could be joking but they could not be but they could also be looking for attention...even if it is negative...some people are pretty pathetic like that.

There is no problem have a few drinks or even getting drunk (every now and then) when your children are NOT around so I think your post is quite on the money :)

More power to ya!!!
    Anonymous

• It could also be someone's tween or teenage kid who logged onto their mom's acct and is messing around. That's been known to happen. Whatever it is, it's completely immature and is done to seek attention, no matter how negative.
    Anonymous

• lol itsjaimiehere no problem with you ranting... thats basically what i was doing.
    Anonymous

• well im 20, i am kinda drunk...my son is asleep and my hubs isn't drinking at all...lighten up.....
    Anonymous

• I haven't been drunk since a few months before I conceived my darling twins (so that would have been...October 2007). I had a few glasses of wine on Boxing Day and felt like crap! I don't even see the point anymore. I think once you have kids your partying days should be done. But that's just me :) I'm 33.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• To Anon 9:11... i think im light enough. I dont say no mom should drink, but getting drunk when your kids are home is just irresponsible to me.
    I have a glass of wine before bed sometimes but i dont get trashed let alone tipsy. The only time I drink more is when kiddies are at the grandparents and even there its far and few in between.
    P.S. you being 20 added to my whole it seems to be under the age of 25 thing. The young ones still wanna party (not all but most)
    Anonymous

• There are ALOT of very immature women on here.. i think some are even VERY young and just stupid. Obviously if you are posting "man im so drunk" you are a young immature idiot.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2010