I think of you each time I visit my DH's Grave! What does this mean?

Each time I visit my husband's grave I think of you! These were the nice personal sentiments put in a Christmas card I got this year! The woman is elderly. I know she likes me! But I'm unsure how to take this! Mind you I love getting Christmas cards back. I love when something personal is written in them. But needing other ideas what she meant!! Any clues? My DH & I didn't know how to take it!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you remind her of her husband so it works in the reverse. I just think it is a way of saying she misses you and thinks of you often.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Maybe your marriage reminds her of her own. She see qualities in your relationship that she once shared with her husband. That is how I took it.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Haha! honestly when i saw the tile of this question and hadnt read inside yet.. i was like "Ummm... thats a little odd" And now that ive read more.. Yes it is odd! Ha ha!! Did you do alot of things with her husband? If she is elderly maybe she just wrote that in a lot of cards thinking it was sweet! lol.. poor women
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Maybe your marriage reminds her of her marriage when her husband was alive? Other than that, I have no clue.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Call her and during the conversation, just casually ask her what she meant.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• maybe she sees qualities in you that she saw in her husband. maybe she sees similarities in your marriage as she did with hers.
    Anonymous

• Were you close friends with both of them as a couple? Maybe she thinks of when you visited when her husband was still alive.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• SHE PROBABLY TALKS TO THE GRAVE AND TELLS HER DH ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDSHIP--SOUNDS WEIRD BUT SOME PEOPLE DO--SHES JUST MISSING HIM AND WANTS YOU TO KNOW HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE LOL GIVE HER A BREAK SHES OLD SHES EARNED A RIGHT TO BE A LITTLE CRAZY LOL. SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND DH ARE VERY GOOD TO HER THATS NICE
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2010