What's a good subsitute for coffee creamer?

DH loves coffee creamer in his coffee. I Love milk. Now he wants to get off the bad coffee creamer. But doesn't like milk! Any ideas what else he can try? He mentioned Sweetened condensed milk. I said, no.I trust your wise ideas. So we're looking forward to any clever ideas! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Almond milk. Or unsweetened vanilla soy milk. Almond milk is what I use. Neither one taste like milk.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• They make soy creamers in yummy flavors, hazelnut, vanilla, etc...
    Anonymous

• Evaporated milk isn't as bad for you. Also fat free whipped cream can work. The powder creamers aren't as bad for you as the liquid ones etc, and I believe half and half isn't too bad.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• hemp milk is great for you
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I use raw (unpasturized) pure cream from our own, organically fed milk cow. MUCH better for you than all the fake creams and cream substitutes, and you use less too, so you're getting less fats.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• dh was drinking those creamers too (the international delight stuff? his was French Vanilla) until he figured out how much he was spending on it and what the ingredients are. lol

I like the Silk soy coffee 'cream'
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Half and Half. All natural.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Soy milk is really yummy, so is the rice milk. I keep both around in vanilla for baking, the extra goes in my coffee.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Half & half. Whipped cream (cool whip or real, or just liquid heavy whipping cream). You can buy bottles of coffee flavors (like coffeehouses use) various places. A spoonful of cocoa mix. Some chocolate chips (white or milk).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Rice milk is really good in coffee (especially the Rice Dream chocolate)

Answer by rkoloms at 7:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2010