Help with stretch marks?

Hi!
I had my baby last month.
I really want to start losing the extra weight I gained while pregnant and get back to my normal weight.
I am usually around 125 and now, I have stretch marks on my stomach from having my baby!
Is there any tips to help reduce or completely get rid of them?

Qtchan9

Asked by Qtchan9 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• no :(
    Anonymous

• bummer i'm 6 months postpardum with my 1st baby and am about 5 pounds to being at my pre pregnancy weight and can't seem to get rid of mine either!
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• nope! sorry...youre stuck with them. They will fade and not be red but there is no alternative.
    Anonymous

• As the pp's said, there's not a miracle cure for stretch marks, however you can put cocoa butter on them daily and that will help speed up the fading process. Also keeping yourself hydrated is another important factor.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Bio Oil. I don't know about after pregnancy but I used it every day and gave birth to twins at 34 weeks and had very few stretch marks. I hear it works good on them afterwards too but not sure....smells great though and it's not too expensive. I used it right after a shower while I was still kinda damp to get as much moisture in there as possible.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2010