please help? abortion?

So i've gone in to have an abortion 2 previous times with this pregnancy, 1st time they couldnt because things looked "funny" to them. 2nd time i just couldnt do it. And now i have another appointment on wednesday to have it done, ill be 7 1/2 weeks.. which is longer than i wanted to wait. I will be using the abortion pill.

I dont really want another baby. The only part of me that does is because they are cute, because i love feeling there kicks, and i picture what it would be like bathing two kids, making them lunch, playing games with them. But thats the only time i think about wanting a baby. i know its not all fun.

But really, i dont want to be pregnant.. i cant afford another child, i want it to just be me and my little guy thats already here..

I cant make my mind up.. any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Adoption seems to be the best route. If you are unsure then its probably not the thing for you.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Just remember one day you and the father won't be around anymore and your little guy won't have any siblings.. Maybe give him a little brother or sister to be his family after you're gone...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Babies are more then cute. Please stop getting pregnant. Are you in a relationship? If so what do these guys think? There is more to life then sex.
    Anonymous

• to anon 929, yees im in a relationship.. i am married actually. so its not guys, its guy. dont assume someone in my sittuation is sleeping around,... and obivously its more than just "cute" i have a son.
    Anonymous

• I think you should have the abortion.. sounds like you dont want or need any more kids.. or give the child up for adoption but it sounds like you arent going to do that either.. have the abortion then PLEASE get your tubes tied. you dont need to get pregnant again.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• to maybebaby.. i do want more kids someday, just not right now.. i got laid off about 3 weeks ago, so my DH is the only one working.
    Anonymous

• If you are not sure that is your answer don't do it. You can give a couple that can't have kids the greatest gift or you and your other little one can be blessed with another family member that enriches your life. Having a lot of money is not what makes a family love does. Don't do it if you already feel like you can't the trauma of it could cause you to become so depressed that you might try suicide. Don't do it you can't handle it. Abortion is for those who aren't bothered at all.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• just remember an abortion is not something you can take back later. i thought about getting one with my 3rd child because pregnancy is horrid for me, i get deathly sick. and i am so anti abortion, or at least i was, till i was put in a position where i was forced to walk a mile in the shoes of a woman who reached a point where abortion was an option. i ultimately decided to have him, he was born a week and a half ago, and i cant imagine him not being here now.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Adoption is just not an option for me.... i cant carry a baby for 9 months, then give it up..i just cant..
    Anonymous

• Then you shouldn't have an abortion, you need to keep the child that you created, you want more kids someday well fate says that day has come, suck it up and live with the consequences of your action. You made the baby now take care of it. You have 9 months to find a job or you DH to find a second job, if you have to work at Mcdonalds then so be it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2010