how many of you are married/dating/or seeing a person that doesn't share your faith?

On CM it seems almost impossible to get along with someone who doesnt share your beliefs, but I don't see that IRL. I married a man who had never stepped inside our church until we started dating.

anyone else different faiths in your relationships?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• My husband is of the christian faith. I for one do not believe what Christians do. Its not a problem for us.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• its not a big del for us either. im christian and hes catholic we share some of the same beliefs idk if that helps. but we are from diff faiths. it shouldnt be a big deal. but some people believe very strongly
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 9:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I am Christian and my husband is an atheist.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My SO is Muslim. I don't claim a religion. But i have faith there is a God. We don't really have any problems.. good conversations.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• my dh was baptised and raised Roman Catholic. I was not baptised and went to church a handful of times with friends growing up.

I just like learning a little bit about all of them....and staying one step ahead of my kids who are in catholic school
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I married my dh as a Christian. I converted to Wicca during our marriage and we don't seem to have any issues about it...
    My dh is a non practicing Christian... I practice my beliefs far more than he does...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• im a Satanist, and my hubby is agnostic/pagan. no problems here

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I'm pagan & my dh is muslim but no problems w/ beliefs here!!!
    Anonymous

• Married to a man who was raised JW I raised Catholic, I did not have a strong enough faith to know the difference lets just say I have been living in a spiritual Hell for 11 years and am stuck cleaning up the mess and the problems it gave me.

The only good things to come out of it are my two boys who I love more than anything! I am thankful for my miracles that God has given me despite my turning away from his Church!

I would not wish what I have gone threw and am going threw on anyone!
    Anonymous

• Actually when my husband and I got together and married we were of different belief systems but we have since come together to find a common one we both feel connected to.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2010