oh I need some positive energy

Tell me how does Jesus help you? Do you ever feel like he is not listening? How do you tune in and hear him when you are needing him the most?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jesus helped me by dying on the cross and paying my debt. You play a role it what happens to you. Spend time in quiet solice everyday thanking him and you will see results in your life.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• No I don't feel like he's not listening. I do feel separated from him at times which means I've allowed sin to come between us. I ask for forgiveness and lay it all at the cross. How to tune him in? The scripture "Peace be still" comes to mind. Maybe you have distractions that don't allow you to have quiet time to listen

Answer by admckenzie at 9:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Sometimes it feels as if He's not listening, because we can't see or hear Him, but He is. He hears it all, even when we don't think He does. When I need Him the most, and don't feel like He hears me, this is when faith kicks in. I make myself remember His Word and just remember to trust Him. He does hear you, and He goes through everything you are going through WITH you.

He said, in this world we would have trouble; we are still in the world, after all. No one gets through this world without some trouble. But don't worry, He has overcome the world.

John 16: 33
    These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the worldye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Perhaps your not finding a place to fully connect. Try finding somewhere isolated and quiet. Take a few minutes to completely empty your mind. Focus on your center (your heart).. and project that feeling outward. (a form of meditation, very simple form, but sometimes meditation can help you refocus your mind on what you really want to focus it on, in this case it would be Jesus). Practice this a few time.. eventually, I think you'll learn to clear your mind and heart from everyday stress in order to reconnect with the connection you've seemed to have lost.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• bravo, hazeldove!

:))
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Jesus doesn't have to listen. He already knows your heart. You just have to accept that your plans are already in place and have been predetermined since before the creation of the world.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 2:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2010